Learn how to use Mayo Clinic Connect
Request an Appointment
I am fine with reading these posts, but they all come individually all day long. Is there a way to get a weekly digest?
@b2beizer, Yes, there is a way to manage your notifications. Here are the instructions. You will find that you have several options available to you. If you need more assistance, please let me know.
How to set Notification Preferences:
Done – thanks for the prompt and clear reply!
@b2beizer, I'm glad you started this discussion. I bet all the new members of Connect and the Hearing Loss group would benefit from understanding how to control all the email notifications. We are currently revising the email notification system to be easier to use and more relevant to your choices. In the meantime, here are some tips to help you manage notifications.
To receive emails in your digest only, please do the following:
A. Set your Group preferences
B. Set the Discussion preferences
A. How to set Group preferences
1. Go to the Hearing Loss group
2. Click +Following below the group description.
3. Select "Include messages in my email digest only."
4. Click Update.
B. How to set Discussion preferences
1. Click +Following below the original message of the thread.
2. Select "Show notifications onsite only. No emails
3. Click Update.
Here are further tips:
– [Tip] How to Update Your Notification Settings https://connect.mayoclinic.org/discussion/tip-how-to-update-your-notification-settings/
– [Tip] Filter your Connect emails into a folder https://connect.mayoclinic.org/discussion/tip-filter-your-connect-emails-into-a-folder-1/
– How to Update Your Profile https://connect.mayoclinic.org/page/about-connect/newsfeed/how-to-update-your-profile/
Create an account to connect with other patients and caregivers like you.Ask questions, get answers, and give and get support.Also follow blogs from Mayo Clinic experts.
Already have an account? Sign In