Living with Neuropathy - Welcome to the group

Welcome to the Neuropathy group.
This is a welcoming, safe place where you can meet other people who are dealing with neuropathy. Let’s learn from each other and share stories about living well with neuropathy, coping with the challenges and offering tips.

I’m Colleen, and I’m the moderator of this group, and Community Director of Connect. Chances are you’ll to be greeted by volunteer patient Mentor John (@johnbishop) and fellow members when you post to this group. Learn more about Moderators and Mentors on Connect.

We look forward to welcoming you and introducing you to other members. Feel free to browse the topics or start a new one.
Let’s chat. Why not start by introducing yourself? What concerns would you like to talk about?

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Neuropathy Support Group.

@gregd1956

Hi, @ray666,
Meds, pills, drugs - I’m there. Before my TBI accident, 12 years ago, I had nothing except I had a med to keep - I had no idea; my memory is gone most of that from my bicycle accident.

I was healthy on my body & brain and was working well at my city, but before my bicycle accident.and yes, I take meds -like you and the rest of us. No pain know 2 mths away one if my doctors (most during my TBI accisdent) “fixed” my lower back from my rear-ends down to my feet. The pains gone - 5-% - and the other 5o% keeps me to exercise my lower body from my right-side from my knee to the bottom of foot.

Thx,
Greg D.

Jump to this post

Good morning, Greg (@gregd1956)

I think it’s time well spent if each of us finds ourselves overrun by medications and supplements every so often and does an inventory, in conjunction with our medical advisors, of all those pills, powders, lotions, and liquids we’ve been accumulating.

Only this morning, my partner came to me with a plastic pill bottle she’d found in our downstairs bathroom medicine chest. “What’s this?” she asked. “I don’t know,” I answered. “It’s not mine. Could it be yours?” “I don’t think so,” was her reply.

See what I mean? 🙂

I wish you the best possible weekend, Greg.

Cheers!
Ray (@ray666)

I was diagnosed with severe Axonal Neuropathy September 2024 but believe it started in 1976 after the Swine Flu vaccination at Fort Dix, New Jersey, shortly afterwards first 3-4 weeks Digested Problems, Nerves Problems with my Back then followed by many other problems.
Can anyone help me could it have started that from back I can’t get an answer from anywhere.

Please sign in or register to post a reply.