Mayo Clinic Connect
Can somebody tell me how to find the new notifications each day? Sometimes I find them, but today I can’t. Thanks
You can subscribe to get notifications (updates) onsite and/or by email. If you normally get notifications by email, please check your Junk or Trash mail folder. They may have been sent there.
If you continue to have issues, please send me a message using this form https://connect.mayoclinic.org/contact-a-community-moderator/
Liked by Ethan McConkey, Moderator
For anyone have issues with Connect emails going to Spam, here's how to prevent them from going to spam in Gmail.
1. Open Google Mail and click Settings > Filters and Blocked Addresses > Create a new filter
2. Enter @n1.hubapplication.com in the From field
3. Click Create filter with this search
4. Select Never send it to spam
5. Click Create Filter
If you use a different type of email client (Outlook, Yahoo, etc.), simply google "how to prevent messages from going to spam".
You can learn more about creating filters for Connect emails in this discussion on Connect
– [Tip] Filter your Connect emails into a folder https://connect.mayoclinic.org/discussion/tip-filter-your-connect-emails-into-a-folder-1/
version 188.8.131.52Page loaded in 0.336 seconds