How about a laugh, (hopefully)

Posted by Leonard @jakedduck1, Dec 31, 2018

I believe laughter is the best medicine. Laughter has actually been scientifically proven to help people with depression issues.
Let’s give it a try so we can all get happy and feel better. Many Epilepsy forums I’ve been on had joke sections. I was probably the biggest joke of all since I didn’t get a lot of the jokes. They said the jokes couldn’t be above 4th grade level for me to understand them so my jokes may be rather simplistic but let’s give it a try.
Have a lovely day everyone,
Jake

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Just Want to Talk Support Group.

If Celine Dion sang just the vowels in her name, it would be the lyrics to Old McDonald’s Farm.

Flat-earthers have nothing to fear but sphere itself.

@shirleyrawlins

You'd better already have one.

Jump to this post

That was the gist of the joke ....

@tim1028

If Celine Dion sang just the vowels in her name, it would be the lyrics to Old McDonald’s Farm.

Jump to this post

Close, but no cigar ....

Old McDonald's refrain ...

Still, that's pretty smooth Celine, on your part, compadre!

@tim1028

Flat-earthers have nothing to fear but sphere itself.

Jump to this post

I very briefly belonged to a skydiving club with a poor safety record:

"The Splat Earthers".

@tim1028

Jump to this post

Celine Dion wanted to join Salt & Pepa, but they said she'd have to change her first name, slightly.

@tim1028

Jump to this post

A disconsonant version of that song, I think.

@scottrl

I don't worry about it.

I mean, what are the odds there'd be *two* serial killers in my bathroom at the same time?

Jump to this post

When I was a kid, I had a friend named Bruce who would eat an entire box of Lucky Charms in one sitting. We nicknamed him "The Cereal Killer".

@tim1028

Jump to this post

Can't remember who told it, but one of my favorite jokes from this gang:

"My Aunt Iris is 80% Irish"

BTW, I had two Aunts named Iris, who never saw eye-to-eye on anything.

@scottrl

I don't worry about it.

I mean, what are the odds there'd be *two* serial killers in my bathroom at the same time?

Jump to this post

The odds of that are zero. The evens, on the other hand, is a different story ...

Please sign in or register to post a reply.