How about a laugh, (hopefully)

Posted by Leonard @jakedduck1, Dec 31, 2018

I believe laughter is the best medicine. Laughter has actually been scientifically proven to help people with depression issues.
Let’s give it a try so we can all get happy and feel better. Many Epilepsy forums I’ve been on had joke sections. I was probably the biggest joke of all since I didn’t get a lot of the jokes. They said the jokes couldn’t be above 4th grade level for me to understand them so my jokes may be rather simplistic but let’s give it a try.
Have a lovely day everyone,
Jake

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Just Want to Talk Support Group.

@frances007

"Why can't dogs work the TV remote? Because they always hit the paws button".

"Why do dogs like conjunctions? They just love buts".

A three-legged dog walks into a bar and says, ‘I’m looking for the man who shot my paw.’

Walking past a veterinary clinic, a woman noticed a small boy and his dog waiting outside. ‘Are you here to see Dr Meyer?’ she asked. ‘Yes,’ the boy said. ‘I’m having my dog put in neutral.’

Jump to this post

The serfs who had to widen the ditch around the castle were the world's first re-moat workers.

Why are the Martians bald headed?

Every time they looked down on our colorful Earth they pulled their hair as they found the Earthlings always Complaining.

@frances007

"Why can't dogs work the TV remote? Because they always hit the paws button".

"Why do dogs like conjunctions? They just love buts".

A three-legged dog walks into a bar and says, ‘I’m looking for the man who shot my paw.’

Walking past a veterinary clinic, a woman noticed a small boy and his dog waiting outside. ‘Are you here to see Dr Meyer?’ she asked. ‘Yes,’ the boy said. ‘I’m having my dog put in neutral.’

Jump to this post

Reminds me of an old Gallagher line about a guy who loses his ass in Vegas and has to go to a retailer.

I love this:

“I have an irrepressible desire to live till I can be assured that the world is a little better for my having lived in it.”

- Abraham Lincoln

@itchyd

Reminds me of an old Gallagher line about a guy who loses his ass in Vegas and has to go to a retailer.

Jump to this post

The guy's own fault, his *.

Assembly line production:

I keep getting attacked by angry chickens: Irritable Fowl Syndrome.

The baying of wolves drives me crazy: Irritable Howl Syndrome.

Drying my hands always leaves them red and scratchy: Irritable Towel Syndrome.

My neighbor's dog snarls at me: Irritable Growl Syndrome.

I've never liked the letter "u": Irritable Vowel Syndrome.

It hurts when I shave: Irritable Jowl Syndrome.

[You get the idea. I never said it was a *good* idea.]

COMPUTER SHORT jOKES/PUNS:

TURN IT OFF AND ON AGAIN
Whoever said that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results has obviously never had to reboot a computer.

MONKEYING AROUND
Did you hear about the monkeys who shared an Amazon account? They were Prime mates.

TIEBREAKER
Q. What should you do after your Nintendo game ends in a tie? A. Ask for a Wii-match!

MISSED OPPORTUNITY
Why are iPhone chargers not called Apple Juice?!

COMPUTER CLUBBING
Q. How does a computer get drunk? A. It takes screenshots.

LET IT SLIDE
Q. Why did the PowerPoint Presentation cross the road? A. To get to the other slide

@speechless623

COMPUTER SHORT jOKES/PUNS:

TURN IT OFF AND ON AGAIN
Whoever said that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results has obviously never had to reboot a computer.

MONKEYING AROUND
Did you hear about the monkeys who shared an Amazon account? They were Prime mates.

TIEBREAKER
Q. What should you do after your Nintendo game ends in a tie? A. Ask for a Wii-match!

MISSED OPPORTUNITY
Why are iPhone chargers not called Apple Juice?!

COMPUTER CLUBBING
Q. How does a computer get drunk? A. It takes screenshots.

LET IT SLIDE
Q. Why did the PowerPoint Presentation cross the road? A. To get to the other slide

Jump to this post

What folk song do IT workers like best?

This LAN is your LAN.

Please sign in or register to post a reply.