How about a laugh, (hopefully)

Posted by Leonard @jakedduck1, Dec 31, 2018

I believe laughter is the best medicine. Laughter has actually been scientifically proven to help people with depression issues.
Let’s give it a try so we can all get happy and feel better. Many Epilepsy forums I’ve been on had joke sections. I was probably the biggest joke of all since I didn’t get a lot of the jokes. They said the jokes couldn’t be above 4th grade level for me to understand them so my jokes may be rather simplistic but let’s give it a try.
Have a lovely day everyone,
Jake

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Just Want to Talk Support Group.

If anyone gets a message from me about canned meat, don't open it - it's spam.

@kamama94

If anyone gets a message from me about canned meat, don't open it - it's spam.

Jump to this post

The SPAM commercial said they did not think a lot of people got their message.

Scientists have found that a cow produces more milk when the farmer talks to her. It's a case of in one ear and out the udder.

A little boy at a wedding asked another little boy at the wedding how many wives a man could have. His friend replied, 16. 4 for better, 4 for worse, 4 for richer, 4 for poorer.

I totally agree with all about the importance of 'laughing' as many times we can in our days! This world is not getting any easier to navigate..at times seems pretty much lost....BUT...when humour is injected into one's soul...well that can make a huge difference to one's health and happiness.

I've been grieving the loss of my husband as well as my son these past years and just couldn't quite get my 'life' back..that was once so filled with joy and laughter...until I started to watch a couple of comedy shows instead of the nightly news..of doom and gloom. I started to laugh... some real belly laughter was flying out of me...and the results?....I'm feeling so much better..lighter....
sleeping better. I also added in exercise..instead of 'thinking' about it.

I suggest that you find a show that you can relate to...and give yourself permission to laugh and feel real joy back into your lives again. Can't hurt,right?!

I'm still grieving..but not as consumed by it as I was before I allowed myself to find some 'light' in my days to enjoy. I wish you all the very best!

Afrient burned all her outstanding bills. Her name is Bernadette.

I've been experimenting with trying to make a racing deer. People have accused me of trying to make a fast buck.

After a prolonged drought when the rain came, all the animals in the forest were happy except the Kangaroo.

When the others asked him what the reason was for such sadness, the Kangaroo revealed that the rain meant that all its kids would now be playing inside.

@judyingenes

After a prolonged drought when the rain came, all the animals in the forest were happy except the Kangaroo.

When the others asked him what the reason was for such sadness, the Kangaroo revealed that the rain meant that all its kids would now be playing inside.

Jump to this post

I'm sure mama possum agrees.

I know I just posted one, but this one is....Well, I'm still laughing!!

A taxi passenger tapped the driver on the shoulder to ask him a question.
The driver screamed, lost control of the car, nearly hit a bus, went up on the footpath, and stopped inches from a shop window.

For a second, everything was quiet in the cab..... Then the driver said, "Look, mate, don't ever do that again. You scared the living daylights out of me!"
The passenger apologized and said, "I didn't realize that a little tap would scare you so much."
The driver replied, "Sorry, it's not really your fault. Today is my first day as a cab driver — I've been driving a funeral van for the last 25 year

Please sign in or register to post a reply.