How about a laugh, (hopefully)

Posted by Leonard @jakedduck1, Dec 31, 2018

I believe laughter is the best medicine. Laughter has actually been scientifically proven to help people with depression issues.
Let’s give it a try so we can all get happy and feel better. Many Epilepsy forums I’ve been on had joke sections. I was probably the biggest joke of all since I didn’t get a lot of the jokes. They said the jokes couldn’t be above 4th grade level for me to understand them so my jokes may be rather simplistic but let’s give it a try.
Have a lovely day everyone,
Jake

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Just Want to Talk Support Group.

@loribmt

I was immersed in a project this morning when my husband stuck his head in the studio and asked: “What’s for lunch today?” I told him there was a special treat for lunch; An IKEA Sandwich!
“Mmm what’s that?” He asked…

“Everything is in the fridge, you just have to assemble it yourself.”
Sometimes my wit is under-appreciated. 😬

Jump to this post

Lori,
O M G !
The Ikea sandwich joke is one of the funniest things I have ever heard! You should write for the talk shows!

@annewoodmayo

Lori,
O M G !
The Ikea sandwich joke is one of the funniest things I have ever heard! You should write for the talk shows!

Jump to this post

There’s no money in that job! The writers are strike right now…so I’ll just write for free as a sideline to volunteer mentoring on Connect. 😂

@captboat

Be gentle this is my first time. Question, what did one casket say to the other casket?
Answer, is that you coffin?

Jump to this post

Welcome aboard, Captain!
And other newbies (track mom?), too!

All jokes are welcome here! Don't be intimidated by the sophisticated level of the wit of some of the posters here. Just sit back and enjoy the show! (Ikea sandwich!) Some of these posters could write for professional comedians!

But, if you invented that Texas raindrop joke yourself, then it sounds to me like you are in the right place!

Keep 'em coming! This site never fails to lift my spirits! Thanks, everybody!

@loribmt

There’s no money in that job! The writers are strike right now…so I’ll just write for free as a sideline to volunteer mentoring on Connect. 😂

Jump to this post

Hi, Lori!
Your wit is fully appreciated here!
I heard about the strike...
Are you going to start posting a monologue at 11:35 every night? (In case my tone was unclear: That's a joke- with admiration!)

[Sorry to pollute this fun thread, but I need a brief whine... I got Covid now, for the second time! I'm so pissed off. Paxlovid is helping a lot this time. This Really stinks! OK, the whine is over, sorry about that unpleasant interlude. I feel like you folks are my friends now.
I'm still dragging myself to the computer everyday to see the funnies here! Pretty much the highlight of my days! Thanks!]

@imallears

@trackmom

Love those kind of jokes…

A photon going through TSA was asked if he had any luggage.
No, he said, I’m traveling light.

FL Mary

Jump to this post

What happens when you approach the speed of light?

You will c.

@trackmom

Did you hear the joke about the airplane?

Don’t bother; it's over your head.

Jump to this post

Did you hear the one about the sidewalk?

It's all over town.

@trackmom

A neutron walks into a bar and asks how much for a drink. The bartender replies, “for you, no charge!"

Jump to this post

The bartender was being kind, because the neutron was in pain.
Then to spark up the neutron, he offered a Voltaren.

An elderly woman had just returned to her home from an evening of Church services when she was startled by an intruder.

She caught the man in the act of robbing her home of its valuables and yelled, "Stop! Acts 2:38!" (Repent and be baptized, in the name of Jesus Christ so that your sins may be forgiven.)

The burglar stopped in his tracks. The woman calmly called the police and explained what she had done.

As the officer cuffed the man to take him in, he asked the burglar, "Why did you just stand there? All the old lady did was yell a scripture to you."

"Scripture?" replied the burglar. "She said she had an ax and two 38's!"

I called the tinnitus hotline, but it just kept ringing ..

Please sign in or register to post a reply.