How about a laugh, (hopefully)

Posted by Leonard @jakedduck1, Dec 31, 2018

I believe laughter is the best medicine. Laughter has actually been scientifically proven to help people with depression issues.
Let’s give it a try so we can all get happy and feel better. Many Epilepsy forums I’ve been on had joke sections. I was probably the biggest joke of all since I didn’t get a lot of the jokes. They said the jokes couldn’t be above 4th grade level for me to understand them so my jokes may be rather simplistic but let’s give it a try.
Have a lovely day everyone,
Jake

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Just Want to Talk Support Group.

@jakedduck1

Oh Leonard…sigh…go to bed and eat a sheet cake.

FL Mary

@jakedduck1

How’s the chocolate consumption going?

Did you hear about the magician who had chocolate in his shirt?
He had some Twix up his sleeve.

Your welcome
FL Mary

@captboat
Welcome!!
Great joke😂🤪😃
Are you near Wichita Falls or Holliday Texas?
I'm from California and never saw rain like I did in Texas.
Jake

@captboat

Be gentle this is my first time. Question, what did one casket say to the other casket?
Answer, is that you coffin?

Jump to this post

LOL! it’s a great opening joke and keep ‘em coming! Welcome to the fun side of Connect! Laughter’s the best medicine and sure lifts the spirits. ☺️

@jakedduck1

@imallears
I'd be afraid to assemble a sandwich from anything lurking in your fridge!!!
Jake

Jump to this post

Well, there is one container that looks like a home science experiment…not sure if it’s tuna salad or leftover peas. 😳

@imallears

@jakedduck1

How’s the chocolate consumption going?

Did you hear about the magician who had chocolate in his shirt?
He had some Twix up his sleeve.

Your welcome
FL Mary

Jump to this post

@imallears
My chocolate consumption is going better than it should. It’s a sad day because I'm on my last piece of chocolate cake. But plenty of candy and pie. My freezer went on the blink and all my ice cream and ice cream bars were ruined.
“Chocolate up his sleeve”😂
Jake

@jakedduck1

@captboat
Welcome!!
Great joke😂🤪😃
Are you near Wichita Falls or Holliday Texas?
I'm from California and never saw rain like I did in Texas.
Jake

Jump to this post

We’re in North Dallas and not Texans yet. After my first rain here I wrote some friends to tell them that everything in Texas is bigger, one raindrop covers your whole face. LOL

@jakedduck1

Sorry to hear that….I just got a new fridge last week…old one was 18 years young but was on its last legs… They don’t make them like they used to….ya know…like you. Funny you didn’t mention any other food in your freezer that defrosted…….mmmmm

FL Mary

@gingerw

But, @kamama94 doesn't the laughter make you feel so good!? It certainly did for me!
Ginger

Jump to this post

Absolutely it makes me feel better, physically as well as emotionally. Relieving tension through laughter helps kidneys, GI system, musculature - well, you know where I'm going with this, wink, wink.

What does Charles Dickens keep in his spice rack?
The best of thymes, the worst of thymes.

Please sign in or register to post a reply.