How about a laugh, (hopefully)

Posted by Leonard @jakedduck1, Dec 31, 2018

I believe laughter is the best medicine. Laughter has actually been scientifically proven to help people with depression issues.
Let’s give it a try so we can all get happy and feel better. Many Epilepsy forums I’ve been on had joke sections. I was probably the biggest joke of all since I didn’t get a lot of the jokes. They said the jokes couldn’t be above 4th grade level for me to understand them so my jokes may be rather simplistic but let’s give it a try.
Have a lovely day everyone,
Jake

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Just Want to Talk Support Group.

@loribmt

Husband: My wife is missing. She went shopping yesterday and hasn’t come home!
Officer: Age?
Husband: I’m not sure. A little over five feet tall.
Officer: Weight?
Husband: Don’t know. Not slim, not really fat.
Officer: Eye Color?
Husband: Sort of brown I think.
Officer: Hair Color?
Husband: Changes a couple times a year. Maybe dark brown now? I can’t remember.
Officer: What was she wearing?
Husband: Could have been pants or maybe a skirt or shorts. I’m not really sure.
Officer: What kind of car did she take?
Husband: A 2018 Harley Davidson Roadglide, Twisted Cherry with 14” apes, stage 2 kit, Vance and Hines fishtail pipes, Clock Werks windshield, JPcycles foot boards, highway pegs and crash bars…
At this point the husband starts choking up.
Officer: Take it easy sir, we’ll find your motorcycle!

Jump to this post

😂😂😂

@johnbishop

This is why I don't go to High School Reunions 😂

Jump to this post

That's a great story!

@loribmt

Husband: My wife is missing. She went shopping yesterday and hasn’t come home!
Officer: Age?
Husband: I’m not sure. A little over five feet tall.
Officer: Weight?
Husband: Don’t know. Not slim, not really fat.
Officer: Eye Color?
Husband: Sort of brown I think.
Officer: Hair Color?
Husband: Changes a couple times a year. Maybe dark brown now? I can’t remember.
Officer: What was she wearing?
Husband: Could have been pants or maybe a skirt or shorts. I’m not really sure.
Officer: What kind of car did she take?
Husband: A 2018 Harley Davidson Roadglide, Twisted Cherry with 14” apes, stage 2 kit, Vance and Hines fishtail pipes, Clock Werks windshield, JPcycles foot boards, highway pegs and crash bars…
At this point the husband starts choking up.
Officer: Take it easy sir, we’ll find your motorcycle!

Jump to this post

Yeah...
that would be my husband.....
Ginger

@gingerw

Yeah...
that would be my husband.....
Ginger

Jump to this post

😅 🏍

A friend of mine just had surgery yesterday. Today she said that she is on an IV. They were giving her an IV of a saline solution.

I told her to make sure that the solution was sterilized. Otherwise she could get poison IV.

@coffeedrinker

A friend of mine just had surgery yesterday. Today she said that she is on an IV. They were giving her an IV of a saline solution.

I told her to make sure that the solution was sterilized. Otherwise she could get poison IV.

Jump to this post

😂🤣

@coffeedrinker

Jump to this post

😹

Two couples are sitting near a pool, in a quiet reflective mood as they'd just returned from yet another funeral. Finally one of them talked about what the attendees had to say and wondered what she'd hope is said at her funeral.

Then added that she hoped people would say that she was a good person, raised responsible, caring children and volunteered extensively when the children were grown. And that rescued animals.

Her husband thought about it then said he'd like people to remember and acknowledge that he was a self-made man who started with nothing, and worked to pay for his education. And, when he was financially stable, devoted his time to philanthropy.

After a quiet pause, the other woman said that she'd hope that people talked about her as a good person with a strong commitment to cleaning up the environment for the future generations. And participated in medical studies whenever applicable to help further science.

After another, oddly prolonged pause, she finally turned to her husband and said, "Well, what about you? What do you want people to say at your funeral?"

He thought about it and replied, "I want them to say, 'Hey, look, he's breathing!'".

@callalloo

Two couples are sitting near a pool, in a quiet reflective mood as they'd just returned from yet another funeral. Finally one of them talked about what the attendees had to say and wondered what she'd hope is said at her funeral.

Then added that she hoped people would say that she was a good person, raised responsible, caring children and volunteered extensively when the children were grown. And that rescued animals.

Her husband thought about it then said he'd like people to remember and acknowledge that he was a self-made man who started with nothing, and worked to pay for his education. And, when he was financially stable, devoted his time to philanthropy.

After a quiet pause, the other woman said that she'd hope that people talked about her as a good person with a strong commitment to cleaning up the environment for the future generations. And participated in medical studies whenever applicable to help further science.

After another, oddly prolonged pause, she finally turned to her husband and said, "Well, what about you? What do you want people to say at your funeral?"

He thought about it and replied, "I want them to say, 'Hey, look, he's breathing!'".

Jump to this post

So funny!!! So enjoying reading all these. Best part I share them with friends. So we keep the laughs going.

A truck loaded with thousands of copies of Roget's Thesaurus crashed yesterday losing its entire load.
Witnesses were stunned, startled, aghast, taken aback, stupefied, confused, shocked, rattled, paralyzed, dazed, bewildered, mixed up, surprised, awed, dumbfounded, nonplussed, flabbergasted, astounded, amazed, confounded, astonished, overwhelmed, horrified, numbed, speechless, and perplexed.

Please sign in or register to post a reply.