How about a laugh, (hopefully)

Posted by Leonard @jakedduck1, Dec 31, 2018

I believe laughter is the best medicine. Laughter has actually been scientifically proven to help people with depression issues.
Let’s give it a try so we can all get happy and feel better. Many Epilepsy forums I’ve been on had joke sections. I was probably the biggest joke of all since I didn’t get a lot of the jokes. They said the jokes couldn’t be above 4th grade level for me to understand them so my jokes may be rather simplistic but let’s give it a try.
Have a lovely day everyone,
Jake

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Just Want to Talk Support Group.

@loribmt
Thanks for being sympathetic to our plight. More truth than fiction in that joke huh Lori!!!
Jake

@jakedduck1

@loribmt
Thanks for being sympathetic to our plight. More truth than fiction in that joke huh Lori!!!
Jake

Jump to this post

Bhahahahahh. My husband just me that you’re spot on!! Hahaha.
And I respectfully reserve comment. The rules of conduct on Connect prohibit me from using sarcasm. Giggle.

@loribmt
Oops!! No sarcasm, seriously? Well, if that's the case, I guess I can expect my walking papers any day now. Oh well, more time to concentrate on the truly important things in life like eating candy, cookies, pies, cakes & pastries.
About time to get serious with a big piece of sweet potato pecan caramel pie with a big glass of chocolate milk.
Jake

@jakedduck1

@loribmt
Oops!! No sarcasm, seriously? Well, if that's the case, I guess I can expect my walking papers any day now. Oh well, more time to concentrate on the truly important things in life like eating candy, cookies, pies, cakes & pastries.
About time to get serious with a big piece of sweet potato pecan caramel pie with a big glass of chocolate milk.
Jake

Jump to this post

You’re sarcastic? What? I’ve never picked up on that. I guess it’s not coming through in your replies. 😂
Oh my lord, now you’re just being mean with sweet potato pecan caramel pie! I have to say over the holidays, this is the first time in several years that I threw caution to the wind and ate cookies, candy and other holiday goodies! Still have to avoid alcohol but I had a glass of Clearly Canadian while the family sipped on champagne at midnight! I thought of you when I opened this enormous gift box of chocolates from my favorite chocolatier. I ate 2 extra pieces in your honor! ☺️ Cheers!
Happy New Year, Jake!

A man is getting into the shower just as his wife is finishing up her shower, when the doorbell rings.

The wife quickly wraps herself in a towel and runs downstairs.

When she opens the door, there stands Bob, the next-door neighbor.

Before she says a word, Bob says, ‘I’ll give you $800 to drop that towel.’

After thinking for a moment, the woman drops her towel and stands naked in front of Bob, after a few seconds, Bob hands her $800 and leaves.

The woman wraps back up in the towel and goes back upstairs.

When she gets to the bathroom, her husband asks,

‘Who was that?’

‘It was Bob the next door neighbor,’ she replies.

‘Great,’ the husband says,

‘Did he say anything about the $800 he owes me?’

Moral of the story:

If you share critical information pertaining to credit and risk with your shareholders in time, you may be in a position to prevent avoidable exposure.

@jakedduck1

@loribmt
Jake

Jump to this post

@jakedduck1 All this talk about candy, cookies, pies, oh my! You should see the 12” in diameter flourless chocolate cake i received yesterday! Like solid fudge! And i have no idea who sent it! Did you?

@becsbuddy

@jakedduck1 All this talk about candy, cookies, pies, oh my! You should see the 12” in diameter flourless chocolate cake i received yesterday! Like solid fudge! And i have no idea who sent it! Did you?

Jump to this post

Ohhh Becky!!! If you need any help with that, my address is…. 😂

@jakedduck1 , @loribmt and all. What do you call a dragon with bad breath?
Bad news for the nearest village. Courtesy of Alexa today. 🤣 Sorry, folks. 🤣

@artist01

@jakedduck1 , @loribmt and all. What do you call a dragon with bad breath?
Bad news for the nearest village. Courtesy of Alexa today. 🤣 Sorry, folks. 🤣

Jump to this post

😂😂 You really need to get out more! 😂

@loribmt

😂😂 You really need to get out more! 😂

Jump to this post

@loribmt lol. I know, I know!!

Please sign in or register to post a reply.