My 31 year old son was diagnosed Nov. ’16 with a temporal lobe tumor by MRI. Further testing shows it is also in his hippocampus. He has had neuropsych testing and WADA test at UCLA Brain Tumor Center. He has been told the location makes it too dangerous to biopsy so we don’t know if it’s benign or malignant. He suffers seizures and is taking Aptiom in an effort to control them. He also has major depression, anxiety and headaches. His team says any procedure including LITT would present more collateral damage than value to his life. Can anyone here comment? Do we need to be doing anything else? They want him to “watch and wait” and return for an MRI in June to see if it’s growing. I’m just terribly uneasy about this whole situation. Perhaps this is the best approach but I’m 3000 miles away from him and struggling with “doing nothing”. Thank you for any replies.