Share this:

Posts: 1
Joined: Feb 06, 2016

Enlarged prostate

Posted by @artie, Feb 6, 2016

Male 66 years old with PSA at 6.0 needs cure


Hi @artie and welcome to Connect.
Prostate gland enlargement is a common condition as men get older. Also called benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). Here’s more information about BPH

As the article says – “There are several effective treatments for prostate gland enlargement, including medications, minimally invasive therapies and surgery. To choose the best option, you and your doctor will consider your symptoms, the size of your prostate, other health conditions you might have and your preferences.”

@robertjohn @tg3rdbase @garypolizzi @neverceasing might have something to add to this discussion.

Have you already talked to your doctor about the causes and treatment options? What tests have you had so far?

Please login or register to post a reply.