COVID vaccines and neuropathy

Posted by cue @cue, Feb 15, 2021

I am 85 with small fiber neuropathy that is getting worse. My neurologist thought it would be a good idea for me to wait with the covid vaccine and not be first in line to see how it affected other people with neuropathy. Probably because it is a new technology. Has anyone had a problem with neuropathy after receiving the vaccine? If so, which vaccine?

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Neuropathy Support Group.

@africalady

Hi Kim! Well, I have exciting news. I decided to not go through with the MRI, and instead I went to see a Naturepath Dr. in my area that I had recently met. She put me on a detox program to remove the Covid vaccine out of my system. Within only a week, already my neuropathy symptoms started to fade away. At this point (10 days of detox), I'm about 75% healed from all symptoms. My Naturepath said it takes about a month to have the vaccine out of my system 100%. So, I'm delighted and finally am feeling wonderful. I also have much more energy, and feel so much better. I thought you might enjoy hearing about this.

Jump to this post

I am so pleased this is working for you.
Kim

Yes, mine has gotten worse after 2 Moderna vaccines and 1Pfizer Booster
Beth

Yes, Mine has gotten worse after two Madonna vaccines and one Pfizer booster

I have been diagnosed with SFN this year. My symptoms are constant tingling in my hands and feet and more recently what I describe as little shooting pins in my legs. I asked my neurologist if this could be tied to the moderna vaccine for COVID. He said it is possible. I didn’t develop these symptoms though until several months after my vaccines. I was wondering if any body got symptoms that long after they received the shot, or if the symptoms started right away after the shot. I’m trying to figure out if my SFN was caused by the shot or not.

@bethwiseman

Yes, mine has gotten worse after 2 Moderna vaccines and 1Pfizer Booster
Beth

Jump to this post

Mine also much worse after booster What’s frustrating is no one will acknowledge this including neurologists just too coincidental

@joypalmer1

I have been diagnosed with SFN this year. My symptoms are constant tingling in my hands and feet and more recently what I describe as little shooting pins in my legs. I asked my neurologist if this could be tied to the moderna vaccine for COVID. He said it is possible. I didn’t develop these symptoms though until several months after my vaccines. I was wondering if any body got symptoms that long after they received the shot, or if the symptoms started right away after the shot. I’m trying to figure out if my SFN was caused by the shot or not.

Jump to this post

I had 3 Pfizer shots, including the booster. I was walking about one hour a day 4-5 times a week. Then, feeling extremely tired, sleep issues and feeling like the walking dead, I tested positive for COVID on January 8. My life of pain all over is overwhelming. They say it takes at least year to get over it.🤗🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💕💕💕💕

@africalady

Hi Kim! Well, I have exciting news. I decided to not go through with the MRI, and instead I went to see a Naturepath Dr. in my area that I had recently met. She put me on a detox program to remove the Covid vaccine out of my system. Within only a week, already my neuropathy symptoms started to fade away. At this point (10 days of detox), I'm about 75% healed from all symptoms. My Naturepath said it takes about a month to have the vaccine out of my system 100%. So, I'm delighted and finally am feeling wonderful. I also have much more energy, and feel so much better. I thought you might enjoy hearing about this.

Jump to this post

I am researching my area for a Naturepath Doctor in my area. Thanks for sharing this.

@skeleton

I am researching my area for a Naturepath Doctor in my area. Thanks for sharing this.

Jump to this post

Wishing you good luck. This path is so much more healthy for your body. Keep me posted on how things go for you.

@africalady

Wishing you good luck. This path is so much more healthy for your body. Keep me posted on how things go for you.

Jump to this post

Why does Medicare not cover these doctors? On Social Security I cannot afford a doctor not covered.

@skeleton

Why does Medicare not cover these doctors? On Social Security I cannot afford a doctor not covered.

Jump to this post

I totally agree - I believe it's because they don't want to support a Dr. that doesn't support the pharmaceutical industry. I was fortunate to find a Naturepath Dr. who is working with my budget.

Please sign in or register to post a reply.