Caregiver Resources: Mayo Clinic & NBC pair-up
NBC collaborated with Mayo Clinic to publish 5 articles to help caregivers nationwide. Mayo Clinic Connect was featured in article number 4.
See all the articles here:
1. 11 ways caregivers can keep stress and burnout at bay https://www.nbcnews.com/paid-content/paid-content/11-ways-caregivers-can-keep-stress-burnout-bay-n1281284
2. Six resources for those caring for someone in cognitive decline https://www.nbcnews.com/paid-content/paid-content/six-resources-those-caring-patients-cognitive-decline-n1281283
3. What to do after a family member's cancer diagnosis https://www.nbcnews.com/paid-content/paid-content/what-do-after-family-member-s-cancer-diagnosis-n1281402
4. 10 tips for caregivers of transplant patients (links to Mayo Clinic Connect's Transplant Group) https://www.nbcnews.com/paid-content/paid-content/10-tips-caregivers-transplant-patients-n1282009
5. Are you prepared to be your parent’s caregiver? https://www.nbcnews.com/paid-content/paid-content/are-you-prepared-be-your-parent-s-caregiver-n1282013
What tips help you? What tips would you add?