Blister looking things under foreskin

Posted by howdyfella @howdyfella, Mar 12, 2020

Alrighty, just wanted to ask some questions, earlier today I found some blister looking things under my foreskin and I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this? I have only had protected sex before and was curious if it is somehow a STI/STD or if it is just irritation. If need more info just ask, I am not too sure what to all say or if this is the right place to post.

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Men's Health group.

Hi @howdyfella and welcome to Connect. I apologize for the late reply! That must be so confusing. Are the blisters painful? Have they gotten any bigger since you posted?

Please sign in or register to post a reply.
  Request Appointment