2017 NTM & Bronchiectasis Physician/Patient Conference

Posted by Paula_MAC-2007 @Paula_MAC2007, Feb 15, 2017

From NTM Info & Research, Inc.

2017 NTM & Bronchiectasis Physician/Patient Conference

Join us at a day-long CME-accredited conference on nontuberculous mycobacterial (NTM) lung disease and bronchiectasis, on Friday, May 19, 2017 at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C.

Sessions will cover a range of important topics on these two diseases taught by key opinion leaders from around the world, and the day will also feature Patient and Industry Panel Discussions.

Registration is FREE and breakfast and lunch will be provided. Space is limited so register early to reserve your spot!

Click here to register for the conference!
http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?m=1101618704496&ca=a3bfadb1-a1c9-412a-9f55-a293ef414355

Click here to view the agenda and faculty.
https://www.ntminfo.org/images/media/News/conference_flyer.pdf

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the MAC & Bronchiectasis Support Group.

@Paula_MAC2007, this conference is quickly approaching. Are you attending?

@colleenyoung

Jump to this post

Sorry, I have not been corresponding, but am reading comments when I have time.
Colleen Young asked if I was attending the NTM Research organization's conference in Washington DC on Friday, May 19, 2017 -- Yes, my husband and I are going. If given the opportunity, I hope to advocate for (1) a national registry of info re all patients and (2) more and better research for an inhaled antibiotic treatment. Is anyone else attending?

Greetings everyone! You guys sure have been quite on this forum lately. I know, you are missing Katherine. I miss her too. I have a feeling she will be back with us before too long. Meanwhile, lets continue to send healing energy and prayers her way towards her recovery. I have exciting news. I will be attending the NTM Conference in D.C. this month. I look forward to learning the latest about our disease and promise to share what I have learned. If any of you have something to share, or just want to check in with us, we are all still here. Hugs all around - Terri M. ( Katherine's surrogate hugger ).).

Paula and Terri M - I will also be attending the conference - it might be nice if we could find each other and sit together? What do you think? Pamela ( I live in Sudbury, MA and will be flying down and staying with my daughter in D.C. and will be taking a cab or Uber over to Georgetown.)

All MAC ladies.....I emailed the director of the program and asked ...they are videoing it....those going if it is possible to ask an AV person how long before videos will be ready and where it/they can be seen.thanks terrid

@colleenyoung

Jump to this post

Hi Paula. Yes, I am going to the Conference in D.C. We are staying at The Henley Park Hotel. Will be there Thurs-Sat. Will private message you my phone number. That would be great to meet up. - Terri M.

@pamelasc1

Paula and Terri M - I will also be attending the conference - it might be nice if we could find each other and sit together? What do you think? Pamela ( I live in Sudbury, MA and will be flying down and staying with my daughter in D.C. and will be taking a cab or Uber over to Georgetown.)

Jump to this post

Hi Pam! Yes, my hubby and I are going to the conference in D.C. Will be staying at The Henley Park Hotel Thurs - Sat. Will private message you my phone number. It would be great to meet and possibly sit together. - Terri M.

I'm looking for a Terry from SC that i met at NTM Conference on Friday. I had written down your doctor's name @ Mayo and can not find him on the website. Could you give me his info again please ?

@dalec

I'm looking for a Terry from SC that i met at NTM Conference on Friday. I had written down your doctor's name @ Mayo and can not find him on the website. Could you give me his info again please ?

Jump to this post

Hi Dale,
I believe you might be referring to Terri M. who goes by the username @windwalker on the Connect forum.
Terri, did you see this post by Dale? Hope you two can connect here on Connect 🙂

PS: Thanks Terri for telling people at the NTM Conference about Mayo Clinic Connect. How was the conference?

@dalec

Jump to this post

Would also love to hear any news from this recent conference!

Please sign in or register to post a reply.