What's my diagnosis? Lacrimal gland infection?

Posted by matthewalan @matthewalan, Mar 9 10:55am

Please tell me what to do (self care)

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Eye Conditions Support Group.

Hi. You need to go to urgent care or ER unless you have an ophthalmologist or primary care you can call. We are not doctors here - just people with some diseases people have questions about or need support for.
You have an acute situation that needs treatment.
Good luck and let us know what you find out!!

Please sign in or register to post a reply.