Vaginal infection

Posted by Tokimi @tokimi, Sep 5, 2012

I have been infected since am a teenager, and i have go to hospital for treatment. But am still feelin itchin. Pls i need help

If this is the first time with this, go to an OBGyn doctor. If you are sexually active, it may be a sexually transmitted disease that needs treatment. If not, look up signs/symptoms of yeast infection. It may be able to be treated with an over the counter yeast infection cream which a pharmacist can help you find.


YOu should get it checked out by a Gynecologist immediately and take precaution next time …..

Liked by judyparker

Please login or register to post a reply.