Mayo Clinic Connect
Is there another forum to discuss these diseases?
@marilyncarkner, you will find discussions about Polymyalgia rheumatica (PMR) and Giant cell arteritis (GCA) in the Autoimmune Diseases group https://connect.mayoclinic.org/group/autoimmune-diseases/
Here are a few discussions to get you started:
– Polymyalgia rheumatica https://connect.mayoclinic.org/discussion/poly-myalgia-rheumatica/
– PMR Anyone? https://connect.mayoclinic.org/discussion/pmr-anyone/
– PMR and Methotrexate https://connect.mayoclinic.org/discussion/pmr-and-methotrexate/
– Temporal Arteritis or Giant Cell Arteritis https://connect.mayoclinic.org/discussion/temperol-arteritis-or-giant-cell-arteritis/
– Adjusting to life with temporal arteritis https://connect.mayoclinic.org/discussion/would-like-to-hear-from-people-that-have-gone-thru-or-going/
Liked by John, Volunteer Mentor
Hi @marilyncarkner, There is another discussion that may also be helpful if you are not finding what you are looking for. You can use the search function on Connect by clicking on the small magnifying glass at the top of the Connect window next to the notifications bell icon. Here is a discussion for tips when using the search function.
> Groups > Just Want to Talk > Search – It can help you!
version 18.104.22.168.1Page loaded in 0.954 seconds