Non Small Cell Carcinoma Adenoma
in 2013 we discovered my cancer. so far I have had 3 surgeries. The last one showed metastisis. It has left the lft. lung. so far we are still waiting for 3 mos. to repeat the PET Scan. for more growth. I pray I am in good hands. Does this sound like the best way to go about my treatment. Just treating sxs. as they come. Monoclonal drugs won't work with my cancer. So chemotherapy would have to be done. or Immuno or Intergrative or trial. Not sure I'm doing the right thing. Can anyone help me with this decision? Bestcare
Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Lung Cancer Support Group.
Hi, thank you for the info, I have a cat scan sometime this month, and will also have a oncologist visit also. Will print your info and see what the doc says. Nancy
I went for a second opinion and I felt the Dr. hesitated on the decision to wait 3 mos. I was left with that feeling. It leaves doubt in my mind. Just not sure and feel uncomfortable now about the decision. So I’m going to write her and ask if this is the best way. thank you for your reply.
I have been thinking of you. I hope you are having a good weekend. You shared some great comments about your journey, and it would be great to hear from you again.