Need a doctor in Florida for Arachnoiditis

Posted by berrybesthill1 @berrybesthill1, May 20, 2019

My MRI showed “suggestive of mild Arachnoiditis” in February 6 weeks after a hard fall on my back. The orthopedic doctor I was going to never told me and I have not had any proper treatment. The symptoms have progressively gotten worse. I spoke with Dr. Tennant who says I need to get the Naloxone, steroids, and Ketoralac to stop it from causing paralysis. I’m taking his recommended self help products but need to find a doctor who can help me with the prescription medications. Even my PCP won’t help. I will drive any where in Florida to get non narcotic help. I live between Boca Raton and Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Please help, the pain is depressing and limiting.

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Chronic Pain group.

I am sorry for your pain and medical issues. There is a pain management doctor in Fort Lauderdale named William Porter McRoberts. His website is Perhaps he can help you. I hope you find someone who can help.

Please sign in or register to post a reply.
  Request Appointment