Looking for a Pain Dr

Posted by agmc @agmc, Oct 4, 2016

I have chronic pain in my lower extremties possibly Complex Regional Pain Sydrome and I have looking for a Doctor to treat the pain who would be in the Philadelphia area.

I see Dr Steven Domsky with RA Pain Relief. I see him in Cherry Hill but he has office in Newtown


Does he treat chronic pain ?
Thank you very much for the information – very grateful to you!


Yes. He’s a great doctor. Listens to you. Shows concerns. I highly recommend him.

Please login or register to post a reply.