Posted by bestoflife @bestoflife, Nov 7 9:08am

How common is this disfiguring disease? My thighs are constantly changing in size, and the different sized lumps have become sore and subject to pain if tapped
or bumping into things. What type of doctor handles this?

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Chronic Pain Support Group.

If no one at Mayo Clinic can treat this, Dr Gutowski in Chicago has been treating lipedema for over 20 years.

Please sign in or register to post a reply.