Klinefelter syndrome

Posted by mohamedsheta89 @mohamedsheta89, Dec 3, 2022

I am a 33 years old male with klinefelter syndrome, I want to ask about hcg as I don't want to go on trt for fertility issues and when I take testosterone I feel OFF on it manifested in erectile dysfunction and libido problems. Can I use hcg (ovidrel) instead of testosterone? Please answer me. And if so , will it give clinical effect or not?

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Diabetes & Endocrine System Support Group.

@mohamedsheta89, you're asking all the right questions. However, your question about human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) instead of testosterone is a question for a trained medical professional. Have you talked to your doctor about this option?

Please sign in or register to post a reply.