Issues that Concern You

Posted by piglit @piglit, Jun 1, 2012

My dear friends thought that I would start another post. We all have things in our lives that we have issues with and concern us. I am a great believer in working through things so I hope that this helps us all. Hopefully will hear from you all soon. Take care Annie

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Depression & Anxiety Support Group.

@piglit

I have been concerned lately that due to the decline of my physical health that I have had to rethink as to me continuing doing the high care work. It at times can be very taxing on me. I don't really know what to do as I love my work so much. I have thought maybe looking into furthering my studies and going into a dementia unit or staying where i am an doing more palliative care and respite work. Any advice would be so greatly appreciated Hugs to all Annie

Jump to this post

such kind words, marylynette. How have you been youv'e been in my thoughts Hugs Piglit

@roxie43

The most important issue for me today is my mom's upcoming heart surgery on Monday, June 4th, 2012.
My mom, lives in another state, she's on my mind and in my prayers.
I love my mom...
Rox

Jump to this post

Your mum will be in my prayers. Take good care of yourself. God bless. xoxo

@piglit

I have been concerned lately that due to the decline of my physical health that I have had to rethink as to me continuing doing the high care work. It at times can be very taxing on me. I don't really know what to do as I love my work so much. I have thought maybe looking into furthering my studies and going into a dementia unit or staying where i am an doing more palliative care and respite work. Any advice would be so greatly appreciated Hugs to all Annie

Jump to this post

Dear Marylynette,
Thank you for your support. Yes, I adore my mother. My mother is a special human being, didn't have the best upbringing but was such a great role model and has always been available to me. My mom has been a licensed clinical social worker for years and was an associate professordirector for Yale University. Then, she moved and at first I took it like a death and mourned not having her close.
As I've gotten older, I understand why she decided to leave the state but I still miss her.
My mom is just a wonderful human being who taught me to be accepting and respectful of difference and those less fortunate.
All I want is for mom to be healthy and at peace.
Sincerely,
Rox

@roxie43

The most important issue for me today is my mom's upcoming heart surgery on Monday, June 4th, 2012.
My mom, lives in another state, she's on my mind and in my prayers.
I love my mom...
Rox

Jump to this post

Thank you

@piglit

Jump to this post

Having lost the ability to work at age 34 I understand the feelings and confusion surrounding your situation. If you can find a way to stay where you are doing less taxing work it seems that might be a good first choice. I used to play my harp (when I could play) at a local hospice and loved those who have the courage and heart to work in palliative and respite areas of health care. It takes a very special person to do that and I can sense that you would be one of the best angels for those in the final stages of their journey here on earth. Your kind heart and words shine through your writing and I am sure would be felt even more by those in your presence.

@piglit

Jump to this post

Thank you so much for your kind and uplifting words. I have already spoken to my work and they will arrange things for me to do that are less taxing on me. I have also decided to go and do some more study in my field of work as well. You my dear have such a beautiful kind soul, Hugs Annie

@piglit

Jump to this post

Dear Piglit,
Is there something else that you can do that is not as taxing? You appear to be so wonderful at what you do. Perhaps there is something else so your health is not compromised...
Hugs,
Rox

Mom's procedure is tomorrow ...prayers are appreciated.
Hugs,
Rox

@piglit

Jump to this post

How wonderful that your work is being so understanding....there are so many who would find themselves in a much more difficult place. I love study, it is a chance for us to grow and I truly believe that growth is essential for our happiness while here on earth. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers and hope to hear that all is going as you dream it will. marylynette

@piglit

Jump to this post

Thank you so much I will keep in touch with you ane let you know Always here if you need anytime hugs Piglit

Please sign in or register to post a reply.