how can one tackle the issue of staph?

Posted by nelssilo76 @nelssilo76, Oct 18, 2016

Some years back I had the issue of staph and was treated but now some times I do have boil on my private part and rashes and watery sperm. What do I do and how can I cure it

Hi @nelssilo76; welcome to Connect, and thank you for sharing your concerns. I can understand your condition can be so uncomfortable, but want you to know you have found a great place to meet people who have gone through similar experiences such as yourself.
I would like you to meet @needtoknow, @emmur16, @anon92809877, who may have experiences to share.

I would also encourage you to visit
…here you will get detailed information about staph and its complications.

@nelssilo, would you share more details about the type of treatment you received for your staph infection?


Anyway! I took some local medicine prepared with herbs and roots, it looks like it’s ok, but this new development started about two months now and I have not taken any thing yet as I want to get some advice on how to go about it


Thanks @nelssilo76, for sharing more details.

There are many types of staph infections. Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA or Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus) can cause conditions such as yours, and can be found in nostrils, urinary tract, private genital areas, on skin and in wounds. Without proper treatment, it can affect male organs of reproduction and create watery seminal fluid.
Here is an older discussion about MRSA, which I would encourage you to look at
There are so many different types of treatment for staph, including herbal remedies, but it sounds like you should speak with your doctor about your symptoms.

Please login or register to post a reply.