How about a laugh, (hopefully)

Posted by Leonard @jakedduck1, Dec 31, 2018

I believe laughter is the best medicine. Laughter has actually been scientifically proven to help people with depression issues.
Let’s give it a try so we can all get happy and feel better. Many Epilepsy forums I’ve been on had joke sections. I was probably the biggest joke of all since I didn’t get a lot of the jokes. They said the jokes couldn’t be above 4th grade level for me to understand them so my jokes may be rather simplistic but let’s give it a try.
Have a lovely day everyone,
Jake

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Just Want to Talk Support Group.

@jakedduck1

A woman tries getting on a bus but realizes her skirt is too tight.

As the bus stopped and it was her turn to get on, she became aware that her skirt was too tight to allow her leg to come up to the height of the first step of the bus.

Slightly embarrassed and with a quick smile to the driver, she reached behind to unzip her skirt a little, thinking this would give her enough slack to raise her leg.

She tries to take the step, but only to discover that she could not.

With a little smile to the driver, she again reaches behind to unzip a little more and again was unable to take the step.

After becoming quite frustrated and embarrassed, she once again attempted to unzip her skirt more in order to allow more legroom to get on the first step of the bus.

About this time, a large Texan who was standing behind her, picked her up easily by the waist and placed her gently on the step of the bus.

She went ballistic and turned to the would-be Samaritan and yelled, "How dare you touch my body! ! I don't even know who you are!"

The Texan smiled and drawled, "Well ma'am, normally I would agree with you but after you unzipped my fly three times I kinda figured we were friends."

Jump to this post

@jakedduck1

BOLL! (Burst Out Loud Laughing)

FL Mary

@jakedduck1

Papa and Mama bear are filing for divorce.

The court is deciding custody and asks baby bear:

“Do you want to live with Mama bear?”

Baby bear, with a tear in his eye, says “No, Mama bear beats me!”

Aghast, the judge asks “Oh, we can’t have that, you will live with Papa bear.”

Baby bear says “Oh, no, Papa bear beats me, too!”

The judge says “Is there anyone else you can live with?”

Baby bear says “I want to live with the Chicago Bears….they don’t beat anybody!”

Jump to this post

Seeing that I’m from Packer territory, that’s funny!! 😂

@jakedduck1

A woman tries getting on a bus but realizes her skirt is too tight.

As the bus stopped and it was her turn to get on, she became aware that her skirt was too tight to allow her leg to come up to the height of the first step of the bus.

Slightly embarrassed and with a quick smile to the driver, she reached behind to unzip her skirt a little, thinking this would give her enough slack to raise her leg.

She tries to take the step, but only to discover that she could not.

With a little smile to the driver, she again reaches behind to unzip a little more and again was unable to take the step.

After becoming quite frustrated and embarrassed, she once again attempted to unzip her skirt more in order to allow more legroom to get on the first step of the bus.

About this time, a large Texan who was standing behind her, picked her up easily by the waist and placed her gently on the step of the bus.

She went ballistic and turned to the would-be Samaritan and yelled, "How dare you touch my body! ! I don't even know who you are!"

The Texan smiled and drawled, "Well ma'am, normally I would agree with you but after you unzipped my fly three times I kinda figured we were friends."

Jump to this post

Now that's funny thanks for my fri morn laugh dave

@imallears

@jakedduck1

BOLL! (Burst Out Loud Laughing)

FL Mary

Jump to this post

@imallears
“A woman tries getting on a bus but realizes her skirt is too tight.”

I’m never at the right place at the right time.
Jake

Hello, 911
I need your help,
Ok, what can I do for you
There are two girls fighting over me
So, what's your emergency?
The ugly one is winning!!!

A little short runty guy applies for a job as a lumberjack. “I’m the best lumberjack you’ll ever find.” he declares. The forman looks him up and down and laughs. “You’re kidding. But okay, what experience do you have? Where have you worked as a lumberjack before?” The little old guy says, “My last job was the Sahara Forest.” The foreman laughs. “The Sahara is a desert.” “Well, it is NOW.” says the little guy.

@jakedduck1

Hello, 911
I need your help,
Ok, what can I do for you
There are two girls fighting over me
So, what's your emergency?
The ugly one is winning!!!

Jump to this post

"The ugly one is winning!" Love this one, too funny!

@imallears

@lioness
Omg!

What did one DNA say to the other DNA?

Do these genes make me look fat?

This is all Leonard’s fault for starting us off.

FL Mary

Jump to this post

@imallears So cute it's talent show time again in our family I'm collecting all the jokes from everyone Thanks all Happy Thanksgiving

@ lioness

I just farted on my wallet.
Now I have money for gas.

FL Mary

Please sign in or register to post a reply.