Has anyone ever tried Nerve Control 911

Posted by blm47 @blm47, Aug 24, 2023

Hi everyone my name is Barney. I'm new so not to sure how get the question and answers, but I'm hoping to get some help on how or what to treat nerve pains in shoulders and arms. Dr's. Are trying to feed me Gabapentin or pregabalin. I don't like the sounds of the side effects. Has anyone heard of or tried, Nerve Control 911 ? ? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Neuropathy Support Group.

It's a supplement called Nerve Control 911. It is supposed to help with neuropathy symptoms. I think it has helped me, although my symptoms weren't severe, my Grandmother and Mother suffered with neuropathy and I didn't want to be like them. When I started having discomfort, I read about this and tried it for 2 months and it went away. I recently went off it about 5 days ago, and just last night noticed the same sensations again. I just ordered another bottle to see if it goes away again?

@mrlnamarie

What is this you guys are talking about 911 please let me know thank you

Jump to this post

Nerve control 911

@blm47

Hi Blearyeyes, this is Barney. I agree with you 100% , it's crazy how greed can make people prey on others for money, especially when they know were hurt, sick , and suffering . I've been down hundreds of gopher holes looking for anything that might work without insane side effects, and no results yet.

Jump to this post

Hi Blearyeyes & Barney this is GBGMinistry. I agree with you guys I have taken just about everything out trying fine something that works. I've been using Conolidine for about six weeks and for the last two weeks my pain level has come down from a max of 8 (out 1-10) to a 4. I'm going to try it for another month or so. Would like to get to about a 2, I could live with that.

@gregd1956

In website my wife bout of buying this Nerve Control 911 for me. Here’s was a bad if this: I have a TBI with a ton of anti-sezuire every morn… and added this NC911 pills… my brain-problem - early in the morning - I could not - 60 minutes - take care of my morning doggies, breakfast to them, and sitting down my brain to weird things close to a seizure sorta.

So, I’m adding this NC911 at night well after my eve medicine. I don’t need it to sleep at night, but I wanted to use it for pain. After my TBI 12 years ago from a bicycle accident, just about 2 years ago, I fell out in my garage when my wife was slowing down from my eye doctor. He gave me a dark sunlight when she was driving. I hit my butt - both butts - and slammed me. That killed my ability to (1) Get my grass every 4th day, (2) walking outside from by doggies, (3) helping my wife to moves boxes/bags like Food Lion, (4) standing startup to work inside or outside. Now my balance is killing me and falling down to easy. I know us a hand rollatorc(sp?).

And yes, I’m trying to use this NC911 for a coming 2 weeks… we will see…

Jump to this post

Let us know if it works for you!

Yes. I have several plastic of those. The 1st time it worked 👍. I used it daily and zero medicine. It’s a lot of vegible stuff. You are take just 30 mins before eating. I have no idea of this cost, cause my wife does online Amazon buying. Make sure, if you have other meds, just don’t mix it. Give it 30 mins by itself.

>>>>> My TBI < before our marriage… but I’m alive and I remember part of my brain: playing my guitar (most of that), take care of my doggies, and on every day.

I forgot this - last week, about an 1.5 hours from another city that was setup my BI Doctor a few weeks ago… they found a nerve from my right leg. Close to my butt (from another fall-back on my garage) a 1,5 years ago. And that one nerve is hitting against my muscle/bone/and 0 sorry can’t remember part in my body. I soon go to a doctor that can fix-it, according to the other doctors know.

@gregd1956

Yes. I have several plastic of those. The 1st time it worked 👍. I used it daily and zero medicine. It’s a lot of vegible stuff. You are take just 30 mins before eating. I have no idea of this cost, cause my wife does online Amazon buying. Make sure, if you have other meds, just don’t mix it. Give it 30 mins by itself.

>>>>> My TBI < before our marriage… but I’m alive and I remember part of my brain: playing my guitar (most of that), take care of my doggies, and on every day.

Jump to this post

Oppps… my meds are anti-seizes…

Hi. My name is Cathie and I just joined this evening. I am taking the maximum dose of Gabapentin— 900 mg a day. It leaves me a bit foggy, has affected my eye sight, and a few other things. In addition, I have rheumatoid arthritis, Sjogren's syndrome, Lyme disease, and a few other more minor autoimmune issues. As you can probably tell, I'm a walking pain example on several other pain medications. I am very interested in hearing from anyone who has tried Nerve Control 911. I was just ready to hit the order button , but I'm on a fixed income and $200 for the 1st4 bottles is a little steep. I would greatly appreciate any feedback. Thank you.

I am a podiatrist that developed a peripherial neuropathy after spinal anesthesia. Numbness sensations from hip down. Tried nerve control 911 taking two pills a day. I realized a benefit within a couple of weeks. I then tried only one pill a day with the same benefit. I then went without the medication and my symptoms have returned. I was very skeptical to try this. I chose this one because not specific for diabetic neuropathy

@greek333aolcom

I am a podiatrist that developed a peripherial neuropathy after spinal anesthesia. Numbness sensations from hip down. Tried nerve control 911 taking two pills a day. I realized a benefit within a couple of weeks. I then tried only one pill a day with the same benefit. I then went without the medication and my symptoms have returned. I was very skeptical to try this. I chose this one because not specific for diabetic neuropathy

Jump to this post

I have been using Nerve Control 911 for over 2 years. 2 capsules a day kept the neuropathy in my feet at bay until last May when I experienced electric shock type feeling in my feet. Then my doctor prescribed cyclobenzaprine 5 mg. tablet before bedtime. I continued the N. C. 911. No more pain! That electric shock was the worst. It happened every 30 seconds for 24 hours. No sleep. Hope this helps you.

Please sign in or register to post a reply.