Has anyone ever tried Nerve Control 911

Posted by blm47 @blm47, Aug 24, 2023

Hi everyone my name is Barney. I'm new so not to sure how get the question and answers, but I'm hoping to get some help on how or what to treat nerve pains in shoulders and arms. Dr's. Are trying to feed me Gabapentin or pregabalin. I don't like the sounds of the side effects. Has anyone heard of or tried, Nerve Control 911 ? ? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Neuropathy Support Group.

Hi Barney,
Unfortunately there are many unscrupulous people who try to make money off of those who are suffering. I don’t have any experience with “Nerve Control 911” but from the name alone I would be leery. Be careful before spending your money. At $2.33 a pill 💊 I’d say it’s a bit expensive.

Hi Barney @blm47, I would like to add my welcome to Connect along with @blearyeyes and others. I do agree with @blearyeyes that you need to do your own research on supplements. There are a lot of companies selling neuropathy "cures" with zero scientific evidence to back their claims.

NIH's National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health (NCCIH) offers guidance about integrative health and how to evaluate it.
-- https://nccih.nih.gov/health/decisions
-- https://www.nccih.nih.gov/health/pain

The Foundation for Peripheral Neuropathy has a list of supplements known to help neuropathy at the end of their Complementary and Alternative Treatments here - https://www.foundationforpn.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Complementary-and-Alternative-Treatments-Revised-2020-final.-1.pdf.

Are you able to share a little more about your diagnosis?

You right there as many side effects
I'm on Dulexodine for many years. Wi t h weight gain, sleep apnea

@blearyeyes

Hi Barney,
Unfortunately there are many unscrupulous people who try to make money off of those who are suffering. I don’t have any experience with “Nerve Control 911” but from the name alone I would be leery. Be careful before spending your money. At $2.33 a pill 💊 I’d say it’s a bit expensive.

Jump to this post

Normally I'd say give it a go, although I wouldn't expect much. But odd to see California Poppy in the ingredients. ? The name is a bit of a red flag lol....

@blearyeyes

Hi Barney,

Jump to this post

Hi Blearyeyes, this is Barney. I agree with you 100% , it's crazy how greed can make people prey on others for money, especially when they know were hurt, sick , and suffering . I've been down hundreds of gopher holes looking for anything that might work without insane side effects, and no results yet.

@blm47

Hi Blearyeyes, this is Barney. I agree with you 100% , it's crazy how greed can make people prey on others for money, especially when they know were hurt, sick , and suffering . I've been down hundreds of gopher holes looking for anything that might work without insane side effects, and no results yet.

Jump to this post

Back when I was an audio engineer I had a doctor approach me during the AIDS era. He wanted me to make a subliminal recording with affirmation and healing statements that you couldn’t hear under music. He wanted to sell cassettes for 15 bucks each. I asked him “If you can’t hear the affirmations under the music how is it going to work?” He basically didn’t care. Just wanted the money. Praying off of the misery of others. I passed on the job.

@uhenze

You right there as many side effects
I'm on Dulexodine for many years. Wi t h weight gain, sleep apnea

Jump to this post

To Uhenze: this is Barney, I can't help but wonder how you delt with those side effects for so long ? Did the dulexodin heal the nerve damage or just mask the pain ? And did you ever try anything else ? What was your diagnosis ? I read that certain B vitamins could help repair nerve damage and ease the pain. Do you know anything about that ? Sorry for so many questions. I'm just trying to find my way, anything you've experienced may be helpful. I appreciate anything you can tell me that might help. Thanks and wish you well.

@blm47

To Uhenze: this is Barney, I can't help but wonder how you delt with those side effects for so long ? Did the dulexodin heal the nerve damage or just mask the pain ? And did you ever try anything else ? What was your diagnosis ? I read that certain B vitamins could help repair nerve damage and ease the pain. Do you know anything about that ? Sorry for so many questions. I'm just trying to find my way, anything you've experienced may be helpful. I appreciate anything you can tell me that might help. Thanks and wish you well.

Jump to this post

The dulexodin will help, (Like putting lipstick 💄 on a 🐖.
For many year I am trying to find a doctor to have a answer without any reliefs.
As long the pharmaceutical industry give kickbacks it will
not change

I have the same pain places. Just started taking Gabapentin 200mg at bed and 100mg. Too early to tell. Do not take Magnesium, foot soaks with Epson salt[magnesium].
Hoping my new latest mattress helps tonight. Chronic Insomnia, because of same pain, shoulder and arms for months, or longer! Gabapentin side affects has disappeared after a week, (mood unstable).
I think my issues has stemmed from horrible sleeping on terrible mattresses.
Good Luck!

I have had pain in my arms and hands for 3 years now this month post covid. Trileptal helps w burning in my finger tips. The upper arm pain and inner arm pain, swollen forearms, i have no idea whats causing all this. I did notice taking lipitor helped turned down the intensity of pain in upper arms, but then my liver ALT is 55 now I have NASH. I have had multiple EMG getting another next month. IT feels like my arms are getting squeezed

Please sign in or register to post a reply.