Gender reassignment surgery

Posted by stargate1965z @stargate1965z, Jul 17 1:08pm

Hi all!

Does anyone know if there are doctors that specialize in gender reassignment surgery at the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota? I’m a trans man and I’m in need of some bottom surgery. Thanks!

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the LGBTQIA Health Support Group.

Welcome @stargate1965z. Yes, Mayo Clinic in Rochester specializes in gender reassignment surgery. Mayo Clinic established the Transgender and Intersex Specialty Care Clinic (TISCC) in 2015. It is based in Endocrinology, Diabetes, Metabolism, and Nutrition in Rochester, Minnesota.

Here's more info about TISCC and Mayo's speciality physicians and team:


Cool! Thanks very much for the info!

Please sign in or register to post a reply.