Share this:

LaRita
@larita

celiac disease

Posted by @larita, Feb 21, 2012

Just joined…so not too sure of what I’m doing! I’m seeking info from celiacs: are my elevated eosinophils (14.4 – ref: 0.3-5.1) likely due to gluten in diet? Is the pain/tenderness/swelling in finger joints likely tied in with this also? I was diagnosed nearly 4 years ago at age 54. I was very compliant the first 2 years but have since cheated considerably with minimal GI distress, but…..wondering if my non compliance may be causing these joint issues. Needing motivation I guess to be more disciplined! Anyone’s knowledgeable insights/experiences appreciated. Thanks, Rita

corkylee72
@corkylee72

Posted by @corkylee72, Feb 28, 2012

Hi there I totally know what your feeling. It’s so hard to be gluten free but I had joint pains as well and stomach bloat and couldn’t go to the bathroom..As soon as I stop eating gluten completely all my systoms went away 98% of it. I just found out that well I think I”m lactose too…very upset about that too cause I love my milk and hate meds and silk and all the other ones lol…Ive been gluten free for over a year feel great so just stick with it and you will feel so much better..

LaRita
@larita

Posted by @larita, Feb 28, 2012

Thanks…I’ve resolved again to be compliant with the gluten free diet…with God’s help and for His glory!

corkylee72
@corkylee72

Posted by @corkylee72, Feb 28, 2012

You can do it Rita you will see such a differene in your life..you can move better and no more stomach aces it feels great and I lost 40 pounds from it well Zumba fitness helped lol

Please login or register to post a reply.