← Return to Swollen columella

ladybeard123 (@ladybeard123)

Swollen columella

Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT) | Last Active: Jun 26 3:57am | Replies (13)

Comment receiving replies

Doctor gave me a tube clobenate gm .

Jump to this post

Replies to "Doctor gave me a tube clobenate gm ."

@siya, Can you let us know if the Clobenate-GM cream (contains a combination of three medicines Clobetasol, Gentamicin and Miconazole) helps with your symptoms? From what I've read, Clobernate-GM cream is used for the treatment of inflammation and swelling in the various skin conditions suspected to have bacterial or fungal or mixed skin infections. You might want to ask your doctor if it's OK to apply an ice pack or aloe vera.