← Return to Uveitis in children

Uvea10 (@uvea10)

Uveitis in children

Eye Conditions | Last Active: Dec 11, 2011 | Replies (9)

Comment receiving replies

I suggest consulting a ophthalmologist who specializes in treating uveitis.

Jump to this post

Replies to "I suggest consulting a ophthalmologist who specializes in treating uveitis."

Thank you for your reply, but she has seen and is currently going biweekly to an opthalmologist.

hello, I posted earlier and wanted to update you on my sons condition. The glaucoma specialist decided that my son would need a Canaloplasty to reduce the pressure in his eye and that our next move would be to see a rheumatologist.

At the end of our rope we heard about a doctor nearby. She is a Chiropractor that also does a lot with natural supplements. After a long consultation she has put my son on a couple of natural supplements that deal specifically with eye health. His pressure was 47 when we began and in two weeks his pressure has come down to 39. We have postponed the surgery and will get the pressure checked again this week. I will let you know how that goes.

If you would like to know more about what we’ve learned i would be happy to share. All the doctors said we were wasting our time but I’m here to tell you that his floaters are pretty much gone and pressure is coming down at a pretty steady pace… I am encouraged…

Going Thursday afternoon for another check of his pressure. Also, his floaters in his eyes have virtually cleared all the way up. I will let you know about the pressure.

Thank you for the update. I’m glad your son is doing better!!! Have you seen a Rheumatologist yet?
My daughter is now having issues with the Methotrexate and I’m thinking that her Rheumatologist is going to want to put her on the Humara, so I too maybe looking into natural supplements.

Please keep me posted on your son’s progress.

  Request Appointment