← Return to Grover's Disease: What works to help find relief?

43219876x (@43219876x)

Grover's Disease: What works to help find relief?

Skin Health | Last Active: Jan 12 7:37am | Replies (1407)

Comment receiving replies

Thank you. I will ask the dermatologist.

Jump to this post

Replies to "Thank you. I will ask the dermatologist."

Yes ask your dermatologist or allergist, but do your homework first on this test. Those of us with the most success in controlling our eczema have put the work into research. Only specially licensed derms and allergists can administer this test. If your derm isn't licensed for this test ask for a referral. Google True Test for Allergic Contact Dermatitis, this a common test and a highly regarded one. If your derm isn't giving you ideas besides prescribing steroids to control your eczema search out other derms. I bet if a survey was taken of how many of us needed to go to multiple derms to help us figure out our best treatment that most of us have been to over 5. I think I have seen at least 7 and 1 allergist over a 20 year period. My mistake was sticking with my first derm for 10 years who only prescibed steroids and told me to stop washing my hands. I was a trusting fool. That was before the internet. That was before I accepted the fact that I couldn't count on prescriptions and doctors to control it. I didn't even know there were different types of eczema that required different types of treatment. I didn't know a person could have multiple types.

  Request Appointment