Mayo Clinic Valet Parking Available for Patients and Patient Visitors in Rochester
As a volunteer, you may encounter someone who has questions regarding valet parking. Are you familiar with Valet Services at Mayo Clinic? This is information that you can share with patients and visitors at Mayo Clinic.
Valet Services at Saint Marys Campus
- Locations include: Mary Brigh Building and Emergency Department (west entrances)
- Hours: 5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and holidays (no weekends)
Valet Services at Downtown Campus
- Locations include: Charlton Building and Gonda Building
- Hours at Charlton Building (west entrance): 5:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and holidays (no weekends) - Charlton
- Hours at Gonda Building (west entrance): 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and holidays (no weekends)
There is special needs parking available after hours (or where valet services are not applicable) for people with special needs that prevent them from parking their own vehicle.
Valet parking prices:
- $8 for the first hour
- $1 for each additional hour
- $18 maximum
Note: Multiple-day valet passes (used for all Mayo Clinic patient-visitor parking ramps) are also available for purchase and have no expiration date.
- One-use pass is $6 (only Mayo departments can preorder this)
- Five-use pass is $25
- Ten-use pass is $40
These passes can be purchased at the valet parking desks.
Mayo Clinic valet staff does not accept tips.