Upcoming Event - Happy Birthday, Dan Abraham!
Volunteers are invited to attend the festivities at Dan Abraham Healthy Living Center (DAHLC) to celebrate Dan Abraham's birthday.
- When: Thursday, August 15th
- Where: Downtown DAHLC
- Who: All Mayo Clinic employees, retirees, students, volunteers, and their spouses. Bring a friend! All members and eligible members are welcome to bring one guest over the age of 16 to explore with you. Just stop at the DAHLC front desk upon arrival.
Visit the lobby level birthday table from 7:00 am to 5 pm for:
- Selfies and Photos
- Wish Mr. Abraham a Happy Birthday
- Everyone is invited to join the Happy Birthday Choir! Meet outside the DAHLC front doors at noon to sing Mr. Abraham happy birthday.
Festivities also include tours of the Healthy Living Program (HLP)!
The Mayo Clinic Healthy Living Program, on the upper floors of the Dan Abraham Healthy Living Center, is providing free tours throughout the day. In addition, the Healthy Living Program is offering four free classes during the day, followed by a healthy snack and brief tour. The free classes are:
- 9:00-9:45 am - Everyday Joy
- 12:00-12:45 pm - The Power of Play
- 2:00-2:45 pm - Relaxation Techniques
- 4:00-4:45 pm - Natural Movement
If you are interested in checking out the Healthy Living Program and enjoying any of these classes, check in at the 6th floor desk! The Mayo Clinic Healthy Living Program is open to everyone - patients, caregivers, visitors, and the community. Spread the word!