Registration for Mayo Conference on Brain Health and Dementia is Now Open
You are invited to the 2021 Mayo Clinic Conference on Brain Health and Dementia taking place on Friday, October 29th — Live and In-Person at the Mayo Civic Center in Rochester, MN or Virtually (online). This conference will acknowledge and pay tribute to all that families have experienced while providing opportunities to connect, learn, gain new skills, and find renewed hope in what lies ahead.
This free event encourages and invites persons living with dementia, care partners and families, healthcare and other professionals who serve older adults, and anyone interested in supporting friends and neighbors who may be experiencing memory loss, Alzheimer’s or a related dementia to attend.
Attendees at this conference will:
- Gain insights and understanding into the ways those living with dementia can reclaim their autonomy and redefine their sense of self.
- Hear from experts about biomedical breakthroughs that may hold the key to preventing and/or treating Alzheimer’s and related dementias.
- Think critically about diversity, equity and inclusion in our efforts to care, support, and positively impact older adults and those living with dementia.
- Participate in an interactive and uplifting workshop for those living with dementia.
- Learn about ethical issues in dementia in an interactive workshop designed for professionals.
- Be inspired at “Hopefest” as you hear about promising approaches to improve wellbeing for those living with dementia and care partners.
- Discover how care partners can use evidence-based approaches to reduce everyday stress.
You can attend this event either in-person or virtually. See below for registration details