sick for over 1/1/2 years

Posted by sheiladavies @sheiladavies, Dec 24, 2018

Ive had a stomach ache and bloating non stop. Now my lower back is killing me at the same time with my belly. About 3 weeks ago i have had cramps but I had a total hysterectomy over 22 years ago. Ive had cat scans and urine tests and a upper gi and everything comes back negitive . Ive been to reg. doctor and also 2 different gi docs. They all say its stress but I disagree. Im taking all kinds of medicines and I think the stress is making whatever is wrong with me worse. I am in so much pain and cant take much more. I have no health ins. otherwise i would go to the hospital. I would try anything at this point. Thanks for listening.

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Digestive Health Support Group.

I have had similar digestive issues. Here's the best advice I can give you. Try to detox your body. I went on a vegetable detox, meaning no meat, dairy, fish for 2 weeks but had green organic smoothies plus pea protein, flax seed in smoothies along with frozen organic fruit. Gas, pain, bloting went away. Gradually add meat, fish, egg to see if you are sensitive to these foods. Stay off gluten, processed foods and sugar. Dairy causes inflammation, so gradually add to diet. I hope my journey helps you.

@sherlock

I have had similar digestive issues. Here's the best advice I can give you. Try to detox your body. I went on a vegetable detox, meaning no meat, dairy, fish for 2 weeks but had green organic smoothies plus pea protein, flax seed in smoothies along with frozen organic fruit. Gas, pain, bloting went away. Gradually add meat, fish, egg to see if you are sensitive to these foods. Stay off gluten, processed foods and sugar. Dairy causes inflammation, so gradually add to diet. I hope my journey helps you.

Jump to this post

Thank you. Ive been on several detoxes. Nothing has worked. I continue to drink this naste green drink and activated charcoal.

Green drinks can be good tasting. Add 2 handfuls of greens, plant based protein, 1 tbs flax seed and handful of frozen berries or other frozen fruit. Make a vegetable soup to have between smoothies. All greens, fruit and vegetable brouth should be organic. This is doable in the short term. When I've had a cheat day, I go back to this detox for a few days to get back on track. Good luck.

luky06 you should go to a doctor.This is very harıd issue.

Is pain and bloating related to meals? Does it keep you awake at night?

Please sign in or register to post a reply.