Prostate removed in June 2022. No natural erection since surgery.

Posted by mrkimble @mrkimble, Apr 8 5:12pm

Prostrate removed in June 2022 at 65 years old. Everything worked pretty good up until then. Pills do not work. Injections work but very painful erection results. Erection curves downward and is painful. Approximately 1/2 size before surgery. Any advice?

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Prostate Cancer Support Group.

Haven't had and erection since the surgery. I got an implant two weeks ago. I haven't used the implant yet, but I look forward to a good sex life. I'll keep you updated. 60 yr old RALP patient.

@dave14622

Recovery is 6 weeks according to the doc. For me it was 8 weeks until I tried it out. Girth is more, and your length is better, I was wrong on my original post and I did get some length back but not all. One of the frustrating things after Rp is a short penis just for urinating. The implant helped that allot. I have no regrets!

Jump to this post

Can I ask if you have at least a dry ejaculation?

I live on farm and try to exercise at least 3 or 4 days a week.
Any problems with implant while exercising and lifting?

@dopecop1

Haven't had and erection since the surgery. I got an implant two weeks ago. I haven't used the implant yet, but I look forward to a good sex life. I'll keep you updated. 60 yr old RALP patient.

Jump to this post

Please let me know how things go.

Please sign in or register to post a reply.