Anyone enrolled in 212Pb-DOTAMTATE targeted Alpha-emitter Therapy

Posted by lelder @lelder, Mar 8, 2023

I am currently enrolled in the this trial through LCMC and wanted to connect with anyone who may also be doing this trail to discuss how they are tolerating the treatment etc.

This is targeted Alpha-emitter Therapy PRRT. which is in clinical trial at 4 centers Excel Diagnostic, Moffitt Cancer center in Tampa, LCMC in New Orleans and Rocky Mountain Cancer Center in Denver.

The trial is looking at the benefit of 212 bp PRRT over the current standard of care PRRT with 177Lu-DOTATATE

I have currently gone through my first round of 4. Would appreciate any feedback.

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Neuroendocrine Tumors (NETs) Support Group.

Hello @lelder and welcome to Mayo Clinic Connect. I appreciate you sharing about this clinical trial. As we wait for others to share, I was wondering if you could share a bit about your journey with NETs. I'm wondering how long ago you were diagnosed and what symptoms led to the diagnosis?

I have personally had three surgeries for NETs in the upper digestive tract over the past 20 years. So far, surgeries have been the only treatment needed. My NETs were found incidentally, I had no symptoms.

I look forward to hearing from you again. Will you post updates as you continue in this clinical trial?

I'm very interested in this trial. New treatment options are so important for a disease with no cure...thank you for sharing.

Hello @lelder
Can you elaborate about the clinical trial you are doing :
1. When it was started ?
2.Is it helps your illness?
3.What is the time schedular for this trial as far as you know?

I am from israel and i suffer from NET and i am trying to get more information about the 212Pb-DOTAMTATE targeted Alpha-emitter Therapy cause i have the option to do it for money in india.i saw the first phase and it was awesome so i wonder if the second phase has the same results

10x,

zvika

Please sign in or register to post a reply.