Help! My list of symptoms
Hello all. Ive been having these symptoms and have a dr appointment next wednesday. These symptoms have started/progressed for last 6 weeks. A little about me i am 33 years old, 5’3″, i weigh 180 (starting weight 6 weeks ago weighed 220). I had my gallbladder removed about 8 years ago.
I have for most part been someone who had hard time passing bowels i would sometimes go 2-3 days without going. I would say maybe about past year it got somewhat differnt i would get urge around 8pm and sometimes nothing would happen.
So about 6 weeks ago it started. I have abdominal pain, has been there everyday, some days a lot worse. I have had loose stools EVERYDAY, i go around 4-5 times a day. If i eat ANYTHING it is coming out within 1 hour, sometimes even with water. More symptoms below
-ive had very faint yellow tint to my eyes. People have said i look pale
– slight raspy voice, slight coughing past couple days
– had a couple black tary stools in the begginging. Had blood when i wiped the other day
– jard to swallow pills
– vomiting more often
– orangish colored stool
– greasy looking stool that floats (usually watery stool)
– dark urine
– heartburn feeling
– feeling like i get winded when minimal effort
– no longer snore at night, breathing seems slower
– and again have not been able to have any food in past 6 weeks
I know noone here can diagnos me, but i seem to have all symptoms. What were yours or a loved ones symptoms when they were diagnosed.