Central Sensitization Syndrome doctor?

Posted by wpc @wpc, Nov 2 8:03am

Searching for doctor that diagnoses – treats CS in Melbourne, Florida area. Desperate –

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Neuropathy Support Group.

Can Mayo Jacksonville share data on neurologists that have completed/fulfilled Mayo's course on Central Sensitization Syndromes that may be located east coast central Florida? Searching for help!

Please sign in or register to post a reply.