antibody testing laboratory

Posted by 2catmom @2catmom, May 7 9:07pm

I’m looking for a US facility that will test for IgM antibodies to the phosphatidylserine-prothrombin complex (IgM aPS/PT.) Clinicians from Japan report this antibody correlates with cutaneous polyarteritis nodosa.
While it’s still off-label, testing for the IgG antibody to the same phosphatidylserine-prothrombin complex (IgM aPS/PT) is sometimes done when profiling antiphospholipid syndrome patients.

If you’ve been tested for antibodies to the phosphatidylserine-prothrombin complex, might you share the name of your testing lab?

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Autoimmune Diseases Support Group.

@2catmom, While we wait for others who may be able to share names of their specific testing labs in the U.S., I found a few that may be what you are looking for:

— Mayo Clinic Laboratories –
— Labcorp –


The support on Mayo Clinic Connect is wonderful!

Thanks @johnbishop for the Mayo Clinic and LabQuest links. From the CPT codes on those sites, I followed up on @kstar077 Quest suggestion and found Quest’s version


P.S. for those interested in the arguments for testing, here are some urls

open source
cPAN 2010
cPAN 2020
APS 2014:

APS 2019

Please sign in or register to post a reply.