← Return to Facial Pain - Empty Nose Syndrome
Facial Pain - Empty Nose Syndrome
@colleenyoung – how do we find a "thread" – or is that something you (as director) just do when you see a post re; something discussed at sometime previously. I am interested in RLS/PLMD, but not sure how to find the "thread"
Jump to this post
Threads are called "discussions" on Connect. Connect is organized by groups. See all the groups in the Group Directory: https://connect.mayoclinic.org/groups/
In each group are multiple Discussions on various topics.
Discussions related to RLS/PLMD can be found in the Sleep Health group and other groups. Here are a few to get you started:
– Restless Leg Syndrome https://connect.mayoclinic.org/discussion/restless-leg-syndrome-2a74e5/
– restless legs syndrome (RLS) and mirtazapine https://connect.mayoclinic.org/discussion/facial-pain-empty-nose-syndrome/
– Is this RLS (restless leg syndrome) https://connect.mayoclinic.org/discussion/is-this-rls-restless-leg-syndrome/
And of course, you started this great discussion:
– Peripheral neuropathy, RLS and PLMD https://connect.mayoclinic.org/discussion/peripheral-neuropathy-rls-and-plmd/
I found these discussion by using the Search function. Learn more how:
– Search – It can help you! https://connect.mayoclinic.org/discussion/search-it-can-help-you/
Hope this helps.
Connect with thousands of patients and caregivers for support and answers.
Already have an account? Sign In