← Return to Ear pain and dizziness along with other symptoms

Comment receiving replies

Thank you so much for taking the time to write all this up for me. I have a appt. with internal doctor at Gunderson tomorrow in Onalaska, WI. I literally printed off this stuff and will ask him who I can see at Mayo? Do you go to Mayo or have any suggestions for Doctor to see? Thank you so much.

Jump to this post

Replies to "Thank you so much for taking the time to write all this up for me. I..."

@discovery33 You are welcome. Good luck at your appointment. I hope you'll share your experience with us. I had spine surgery at Mayo in Rochester. I traveled to go to Mayo which is a 5 hour drive for me. You could start with a neurologist in the spine center there because of the dizziness symptoms. They would be able to refer you to other specialists depending on what they find. The neurologist who saw me was picked by my neurosurgeon because I was consulting about a spine problem, and the neurologist is Dr. John Bartleson. He referred me to Dr. Roger Shepherd in the Vascular center who evaluated the thoracic outlet syndrome and ordered Doppler studies. If you wanted to try to see Dr. Bartleson, here is his profile. https://www.mayo.edu/research/faculty/bartleson-john-d-jr-m-d/bio-00026037
It's possible you could be referred to some of their rehab doctors. Here is the link to them and shows their areas of interest, but I don't have any experience with them. https://www.mayoclinic.org/medical-professionals/physical-medicine-rehabilitation/physicians

You can search for physical therapists who do myofascial release on the MFR website at https://myofascialrelease.com/find-a-therapist/

  Request Appointment