← Return to Surgery or no surgery: possible low-grade glioma?

Discussion
kate4damian (@kate4damian)

Surgery or no surgery: possible low-grade glioma?

Brain Tumor | Last Active: Jul 19, 2020 | Replies (21)

Comment receiving replies
@sarasally2

I was on a wait and see program and yesterday they told me the tumor doubled in size, I was furious because I did not want to wait a whole year to see if it had grown so now face more decisions. I go to Duke in NC but the Mayo seems to be the better choice according to some docs. However that is some distance and I am pretty much alone. Anyone had radiation?

Jump to this post


Replies to "I was on a wait and see program and yesterday they told me the tumor doubled..."

still waiting for the covid virus to calm down but the rates are rising, they say it is safe to do the radiation treatment. Anyone had it done for an AN?