How to Update Your Profile
Member profiles let you tell people a bit about yourself and helps you learn more about fellow members. Here's how to update your profile.
- Go to your profile.
- Click your avatar in the top right and select My Profile.
- On a mobile device, click the menu (☰) symbol and select My Account, then My Profile.
- Click EDIT to add or edit your:
- Name (optional)
- Bio (Tell us about you. Max 500 characters.)
- Profile photo (Use JPG, JPEG, JPE, PNG or GIF format. Less than 5MB in size.)
- Banner image (Choose from the options.)
- Click SAVE PROFILE.
- Click “I’m Done Editing.”
Your profile also shows:
Explore the other tabs of your profile. See badges you've earned. Bookmarks allow you to save posts you want to keep for future reference. In your Account Settings you can change your email or password, edit the Groups and Pages you follow and set your notification preferences.
To see the profiles of fellow members, simply click their @username. Learn more about how to use Connect.
Why not update your profile today?
Interested in more newsfeed posts like this? Go to the About Connect: Who, What & Why blog.
How to upload a picture to your profile
1. Go to your Profile: https://connect.mayoclinic.org/my-profile/
2. Click EDIT
3. Click Change the Change Photo (camera icon)
4. Choose file from your compute or device.
5. SAVE PICTURE.
6. Close X the window.
7. Click I'm done editing.