Badges (1)


Member has chosen to not make this information public.

Groups (1)


Member not yet following any Pages.

Posts (6)

May 13, 2016 · Concerned: Should I get a biopsy? in Breast Cancer

My thoughts exactly! Wait till it spreads?? Unreal advice. I’m not sure what to do except do the biopsy which is scheduled for May 27 th and go from there.

May 13, 2016 · Any women members here that have PTSD, and Acute Clinical Depression? in Mental Health

Hello, yes..I do. It is severely debilitating. I cannot work. I now have agoraphobia, insomnia and breast cancer with oral cancer in remission. I have gone through so much like you have. I understand and its increasingly difficult to find a doctor who will prescribe benzo treatment. Benzodiazepines are one of the best for treating PTSD and major clinical depression. I am on klonopin 6 mg. TID and my new doctor wants me off these ASAP…?? Concerning for me since I have tried everything on the the market..ssri’s , snris, antipsychotics..with bad reactions yet, no help from Doctor except to seek psychotherapy which I do..ten years now but I’m at a loss. If anyone else out there knows of a good alternative drug besides benzos…please let us know..any info is helpful at this point.

May 12, 2016 · Concerned: Should I get a biopsy? in Breast Cancer

Colleen, the insurance refused due to lack of evidence from the testing provided to them from the doctors. I have a 7 mm x 5 mm swollen milk duct with microcalcifications and linear branching with tumors and nipple discharge in left breast with right breast calcifications shown on the mammograms and ultrasounds with tumors. I’m on Medicare due to oral cancer that is in remission. They feel it’s not ” evidence” proof , If you will to do a biopsy now and wait six months, get another ultrasound and if it has spread then an MRI would be approved. I’m not waiting. This was from BCBS PPO insurance. Results were from Roswell park cancer institute. All in all the insurance company feels that my primary should be able to handle these problems as it sounds like to them ” fibrocystic breast disease” , not cancer….. When did insurance companies become doctors? So I’m going alone on this.

May 11, 2016 · Concerned: Should I get a biopsy? in Breast Cancer

Thank you for your support and response.

May 10, 2016 · Concerned: Should I get a biopsy? in Breast Cancer

I have been diagnosed by three different hospitals for three different diagnosis. First hospital said…stage 0, suspicious. Second opinion said stage 1 early breast cancer, biopsy needed immediately which was never done due to my insurance refusing. Third opinion stated that I had fibrocystic breast disease and it would go as fast as it came. All opinions came from breast cancer specialty hospitals. I am returning to my second opinion hospital and just taking the fall and full out paying in cash for the biopsy. Anyone ever go through this with hospitals?

May 10, 2016 · Concerned: Should I get a biopsy? in Breast Cancer

Hello group. I am so happy to find a place to share and discuss my breast cancer concerns.