I have been diagnosed with vitamin b6 toxicity with four very toxic levels drawn. Not coming from anything I take and I don't take supplements. We can't get the level down no matter what we try. I have electric shocks, numbness, pins and needles and much more. Any suggestions? Thinking about going to the Mayo Clinic and need to know if they can help? I have been to two neurologists / endocrinolgists / general dr.'s / ob-gyn's and had over 200 blood tests drawn. The idea was Hypophosphatasia – but I had a bone scan and completely normal and a detailed dental exam for bone less and completely normal. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!