They still did not have the ultrasound report ready when we saw the doctor on Monday afternoon. Still waiting for either a message on the portal or a phone call if it is something to be concerned about. I am going with the no news is good news option at this point. I will be seeing Orthopedics on July 10 for my knee issues. They did have the x-ray report available and it showed diffuse degenerative arthritis in both of my knees, which was nothing really new that I didn't already know. I am most likely going to be having a knee replacement in the near future. After 30+ years of prednisone it is not a big surprise that I have significant arthritis. It's all about the trade-offs that we make as patients when it comes to our survival. I'll just be more like a cross between the bride of Frankenstein and the Bionic Woman by the time I'm done. LOL!